... Sorry, this career listing is no longer active at this time.
CLICK HERE to see other career opportunities currenty available at Anderson Equipment Company.
Title: Trade-In Coordinator
Location: Bridgeville/Pittsburgh, PA
Job Desc/Summary: Oversee the management of the Company's trades. This will include, but not be limited to the following:
1. Trade Valuations:
- Review trade evaluations by Salesmen and/or Service departments.
- Establish trade values for all branches using auction, wholesale and retail data from various publications.
- Monitor the accuracy of the trade evaluations by reviewing all check in reports.
2. Retail Pricing of Trades:
- Establish retail prices for all trades.
- Monitor prices of trades to manage the tradeoff between inventory turnover and profitability.
- Oversee the dissemination of all pricing information to the Salesforce and Anderson's web site.
3. Trade Inventory Management:
- The Trade In Coordinator will be responsible for managing the trade-offs between inventory levels, profitability and asset turnover.
4. Used Equipment Marketing:
- Assist the Used Equipment Sales Manager on various sales/rental related promotions.
- Prepare promotional brochures for select trades and used equipment.
- Market trades and selected used equipment within and outside the Company.
- Create innovative ways of displaying used equipment inventory on Anderson's website.
- Establish a consistent format to print out information for a trade to hand to our customers.
5. Trade Equipment Administration:
- Review and edit trade entries submitted by Salesmen as necessary.
- Utilize the Company's computer systems for all administrative aspects of trades.
- Work with the Used Equipment Sales Manager on key administrative issues related to managing our trade inventory, including purchase orders for purchased, used equipment and maintaining machine inspection and repairs.
Required Qualifications: Experience/Qualifications:
- 4 Year college degree
- 5 years of progressive responsibility in valuing used construction equipment. This may include experience with another equipment distributor, broker, appraisal firm or commercial lender.
Skills and Attributes:
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Excellent computer skills.
- Demonstrated administrative skills including:
o The ability to process information in a prompt manner.
o Experience in organizing maintaining large amounts of information.
Instructions: Please complete an online application via the link below and then submit resume and cover letter (include salary expectations) to the Human Resources contact provided.
Anderson Equipment Company
P.O. Box 339
Bridgeville, PA 15017