CLICK HERE to see more career opportunities available at Anderson Equipment Company.
Title: Trade-In Coordinator
Location: Bridgeville/Pittsburgh, PA
Job Desc/Summary: Oversee the management of the Company's trades. This will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Developing valuations for equipment trades.
- Developing and distributing retail pricing of trades within the Company.
- Managing & marketing the Company's trade inventory.
- Ensuring all used equipment information is up to date and accurate.
1. Trade Valuations:
- Review trade evaluations, establish trade values for all branches using auction, wholesale and retail data
- Monitor the accuracy of the trade evaluations by reviewing all check-in reports.
2. Retail Pricing of Trades:
- Establish retail prices for all trades.
- Monitor prices of trades to manage the trade-off between inventory turnover and profitability.
- Oversee dissemination of all pricing information to the sales team and AEC's website.
3. Trade Inventory Management:
- Manage trade-offs between inventory levels, profitability and asset turnover, ensuring turnover equals or exceeds target levels.
4. Used Equipment Marketing:
- Assist Used Equipment Sales Mgr. on sales/rental related promotions.
- Prepare promotional brochures for trades and used equipment and market on websites and print format.
5. Used Equipment Purchasing:
- Work with auction houses and industry contacts and process POs.
- Ensure correct receipt/condition of purchased units and is clear of liens
- Work closely with accounting and other depts. on pre-paid purchases ahead of pickup.
6. Machine Repair Process:
- Actively ensure all incoming units are receipted and receive an initial inspection and repair quote
- Work with service managers at all branches to track repair progress, confirm inspections are updated to show machine condition
- Coordinate with Used Equipment Mgr. repairs reflective of machine's worth and current market
7. Machine Certification:
- Certification of low-hour machines, registering machines with vendor remarketing groups
- Actively following lease returns for potential purchases
Required Qualifications: Experience/Qualifications:
- 4 Year college degree
- 5 years of progressive responsibility in valuing used construction equipment. This may include experience with another equipment distributor, broker, appraisal firm or commercial lender.
- Ability to process information in a prompt manner, experience in organizing /maintaining large amounts of information, strong attention to detail and sense of urgency.
- Excellent computer skills.
Instructions: Please complete an online application via the link below and then submit resume and cover letter (include salary expectations) to the Human Resources contact provided.
Anderson Equipment Company
P.O. Box 339
Bridgeville, PA 15017