... Sorry, this career listing is no longer active at this time.
CLICK HERE to see other career opportunities currenty available at Anderson Equipment Company.
Title: Manager-Finance & Sales Admin.
Location: Bridgeville/Pittsburgh, PA
Job Desc/Summary: The Manager of Finance and Sales Administration is responsible for the following:
- The financing of sold equipment
- The processing of equipment sales transactions
- The pricing of new and fleet equipment.
This position will also work with the Used Equipment Manager to ensure all published prices for used equipment are accurate.
1. Retail Finance:
Consolidate and distribute retail finance programs for manufacturers and commercial lenders.
- Define optimal financing for customer
- Provide Anderson Equipment financing as the primary option for sales transactions that do not qualify for subsidized financing.
- Interact with manufacturers and commercial lenders to secure financing for customers.
2. Sales Administration:
Supervise the day to day activities of Sales Coordinators.
- Ensure sales transactions are processed properly.
- Provide Web App training as needed to enable employees can properly process sales transactions.
3. Equipment Pricing:
Formulate pricing strategies and deal structures on complex and/or multi-unit transactions.
- Work with manufacturers to obtain the financial support required to secure the sale.
- Optimize inventory pricing and ensure all prices are real time.
4. Product Marketing:
Oversee the communication of product literature to the Salesforce and Sales Management. This can include special pricing programs, promotions, and product features and benefits.
- Spearhead the creation and implementation of initiatives to increase sales/rental volume in targeted areas.
- Monitor market share of primary product lines.
- Spearhead sales promotions and contests to expedite the sale of targeted equipment.
- Ensure all equipment information in the Company's systems and web site is accurate and real time.
Required Qualifications: - Bachelor's Degree with at least 3 years of experience with pricing or retail financing;
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or business related field
- Previous management experience
- Experience within the heavy equipment industry
- Experience with financing and analyzing the time value of money
- Strong analytical skills with high abstract reasoning to problem solve and create financing solutions
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and develop plans to execute changes to improve operations
Instructions: Please complete an online application via the link below and then submit resume and cover letter to the Human Resources contact provided.
Anderson Equipment Company
P.O. Box 339
Bridgeville, PA 15017