CLICK HERE to see more career opportunities available at Anderson Equipment Company.
Title: Sales Support Supervisor
Location: Bridgeville/Pittsburgh, PA
Job Desc/Summary: Sales Support Supervisor will manage inventory process, order and prepare quotes for new equipment and establish inventory targets, real-time availability and lead times for rental fleet and equipment.
- Prepare analysis on rental fleet, inventory and transfer equipment in order to optimize inventory. Develop sales forecasts for key makes/models and proactively identify potential product shortages. Oversee the purchasing of equipment and attachments and locate equipment.
- Verify and coordinate order delivery dates, logistics, cost, and ensure equipment meets order specifications. Resolve any delivery issues with manufacturer, service and sales teams. Price new equipment to help Sales Reps with customers' quotes and delivery
- Review municipal bid specifications for deviations; prepare bid bonds, review boilerplate, apply for municipal prices, prepare bid package, coordinate pricing and service for any special work and provide quote. Request special pricing assistance (SPARs) from manufacturers and add lead time into quote. Promptly submit credit requests (including SPARSs) with manufacturers. Monitor requested credits and follow up with manufacturers.
- Provide solutions to technical issues; i.e. engineering special applications, verify a machine's suitability for an application, work with manufacturers to gain approval of any customization/modifications of equipment and work with parts and service.
- Help establish department policies and procedures and ensure direct reports are performing in a professional, timely manner is essential. Track competitive products and report to sales team. Ensure equipment information is accurate and timely. Attend product training and stay current on all products and technology
Required Qualifications: 10+ years of related experience and a 4 year degree. Experience and/or knowledge of heavy equipment, inventory management, and analysis.
DESIRIABLE BUT NOT MANDATORY
- Degree in engineering or business with experience in supply chain management.
- Experience in construction, mining or forestry equipment
- Industrial manufacturing or distribution
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Strong analytical skills; ability to quantify inventory requirements and performance metrics is essential. Calculate discounts, profit metrics, such as gross margin and gross margin percentages.
- High mechanical aptitude; familiarity with heavy equipment a plus but not mandatory.
- Ability to learn and use concepts such as floor plans, SPARS, rental rates and trade-ins.
- Ability to effectively communicate with Sales and Service teams and work with others to accomplish tasks with a positive attitude.
- Must be driven, self-motivated, and have a sense of urgency to get the job done right the first time.
- Ability to prioritize and organize tasks with flexibility.
- Strong working knowledge of computer systems and programs.
Instructions: Please complete an online application via the link below and then submit resume and cover letter (include salary expectations) to the Human Resources contact provided.
Anderson Equipment Company
P.O. Box 339
Bridgeville, PA 15017