... Sorry, this career listing is no longer active at this time.
CLICK HERE to see other career opportunities currenty available at Anderson Equipment Company.
Title: Sales Support Agent
Location: Bridgeville/Pittsburgh, PA
Job Desc/Summary: Act as the liaison between our Sales Representatives, Product Support and our manufacturers by providing information, processing transactions, coordinating activities and resolving issues. Prepare reports on equipment inventory and perform analysis.
- Coordinate all freight and delivery logistics and ensure that equipment will be delivered on time at lowest cost
- Prepare reports and analysis on AEC's fleet. Provide recommendations to senior management regarding inventory levels and order equipment as needed.
- Input all receipting data, ensure equipment meets order specification, verify and approve vendor and freight invoices
- Inform management and Sales team about equipment availability and perform searches to locate equipment
Sales, Rentals and Quotes
- Provide pricing information and new equipment quotes to Sales Representatives
- Coordinate preparation, service and delivery of equipment with Sales team to ensure equipment is ready when promised. Prepare customer notebook and follow up as needed
- Review municipal bid specs for deviations; prepare bid bonds, review boilerplate, apply for municipal prices and prepare bid package
Information and Support
- Provide information and coordinate order instructions to manufacturer and Sales team; resolve equipment issues with manufacturer, Product Support and Accounting
- Assist Sales team in developing equipment solutions; manufacturer discounts, floor plans, equipment substitutions
- Assist in sales presentations, provide fact-based selling information and update product literature and new product information. Keep binders updated, sales room current, track competitive products and be the key contact for information to our Sales team
- Associate's Degree from technical college or two years related experience or combination of education and experience
- Strong mechanical aptitude and familiarity with heavy equipment; prior experience with equipment, mechanical engineering, or machine operation is desired
- Ability to effectively communicate with Sales team, customers and present information
- Ability to learn and use concepts; floor plans, SPARS, rental rates and trade-ins
- Strong attention to details, sense of urgency, flexibility and ability to get the job done right the first time
Instructions: Please complete an online application via the link below and then submit resume and cover letter (include salary expectations) to the Human Resources contact provided.
Anderson Equipment Company
P.O. Box 339
Bridgeville, PA 15017