CLICK HERE to see more career opportunities available at Anderson Equipment Company.
Title: Senior Recruiter
Location: Bridgeville/Pittsburgh, PA
Job Desc/Summary: The Senior Recruiter will apply a solid knowledge of recruiting, talent acquisition, and human resources to assist with identifying and hiring top talent for all of Anderson Equipment's branches, and administer the full lifecycle recruiting process.
- Conduct reference and background checks with a sense of thoroughness and confidentiality
- Assist with onboarding process and help welcome new hires to Anderson Equipment
- Review applications and resumes for various positions
- Gather employee feedback and provide recommendations to improve retention
- Develop and maintain relationships with trade groups, academic faculty, career office employees, and students
- Implement sourcing strategies to identify talented candidates
- Coordinate recruiting activities for regional locations and branches and ongoing internship programs
- Screen qualified candidates; analyze suitability for positions and issue recommendations
- Utilize the applicant tracking system to capture all recruiting and hiring activity
- Represent Anderson Equipment as the 'employer of choice' and be its brand ambassador
Required Qualifications: Required Qualifications:
Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or a related field.
4+ years of general recruiting experience (agency/3rd party)
2+ years of corporate recruiting experience
Strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
Strong computer skills with an ability to utilize applicant tracking system, Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), social media and networking sites.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be comfortable working independently in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to be proactive about recruiting needs is critical for success in this role.
4+ years of Corporate recruiting experience
Experience recruiting service, administrative, technical, financial, executive and non-IT related roles
Experience in Heavy Equipment/Construction industry
Instructions: Fill out application
Anderson Equipment Company
P.O. Box 339
Bridgeville, PA 15017