... Sorry, this career listing is no longer active at this time.
CLICK HERE to see other career opportunities currenty available at Anderson Equipment Company.
Title: Recruiting Specialist
Location: Bridgeville/Pittsburgh, PA
Job Desc/Summary: As a Recruiting Specialist, you'll recruit qualified campus graduates to fill entry-level positions and recruit current students for intern positions for all of Anderson Equipment's 18 branches. You'll develop and maintain relationships with professional associations, colleges, technical schools and students. You'll coordinate recruiting activities with campus placement offices, colleges and hiring managers.
- Recruit on and off campus to fill staff, technical, and intern positions
- Act as the primary recruiting point of contact for key client groups, regarding specific candidates
- Develop and maintain relationships with trade groups, academic faculty, career office employees, and students
- Implement sourcing strategies to identify talented candidates and coordinate with branch managers and others
- Coordinate recruiting activities for regional locations and branches and ongoing internship programs
- Screen and interview qualified candidates; analyze suitability for positions and issue recommendations
- Conduct reference and background checks with a sense of thoroughness and confidentiality
- Utilize the applicant tracking system to capture all recruiting and hiring activity
- Represent Anderson Equipment as the 'employer of choice' and be its brand ambassador
- Travel to be 25-35%
Required Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field with a minimum of 1-3 years of experience in recruiting, talent acquisition or PR/marketing. Strong interpersonal skills are a must. Must be familiar with federal and state laws regarding employment practices. Construction or similar industry experience preferred but not required. Ability to quickly establish, develop and maintain relationships with key stake holders, colleges and students. Strong computer skills with an ability to utilize applicant tracking system, Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), social media and networking sites
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be comfortable working independently in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to be proactive about recruiting needs is critical for success in this role.
Instructions: Please complete an online application via the link below and then submit resume and cover letter to the Human Resources contact provided.
Anderson Equipment Company
P.O. Box 339
Bridgeville, PA 15017