CLICK HERE to see more career opportunities available at Anderson Equipment Company.
Title: Recruiting Specialist
Location: Bridgeville/Pittsburgh, PA
Job Desc/Summary: The Recruiting Specialist will apply a solid knowledge of recruiting, talent acquisition, and human resources to assist with identifying and hiring top talent for all of Anderson Equipment’s branches.
- Conduct reference and background checks with a sense of thoroughness and confidentiality
- Assist with onboarding process and help welcome new hires to Anderson Equipment
- Review applications and resumes for various positions
- Gather employee feedback and provide recommendations to improve retention
- Develop and maintain relationships with trade groups, academic faculty, career office employees, and students
- Implement sourcing strategies to identify talented candidates
- Coordinate recruiting activities for regional locations and branches and ongoing internship programs
- Screen qualified candidates; analyze suitability for positions and issue recommendations
- Utilize the applicant tracking system to capture all recruiting and hiring activity
- Represent Anderson Equipment as the 'employer of choice' and be its brand ambassador
Required Qualifications: Must have a bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, Psychology, or a related field. Qualified candidates will have 3-5 years of experience in recruiting, talent acquisition, sales, or a related industry. Strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment is required. Strong computer skills with an ability to utilize applicant tracking system, Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), social media and networking sites.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be comfortable working independently in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to be proactive about recruiting needs is critical for success in this role.
Instructions: Please complete an online application via the link below and then submit resume and cover letter to the Human Resources contact provided.
Anderson Equipment Company
P.O. Box 339
Bridgeville, PA 15017